Come on in and have a cuppa with me

Come on in and have a cuppa with me
Welcome to my blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Mill


Fergus came over to say Hi and saw the bed! "This would do me fine" He said. I explained it was for Cora and I popped it in the half house




Next thing I heard was quite a loud snore coming from the half house and look what I found and with the new quilt as well!!!
I can see this is going to be a problem

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog......... keep moving.......

    ___________________
    Smarry
    Online Marketing of your brand

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I guess he was tired and he had no place else to sleep. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that is absolutely true, he didn't have a bed, so I guess that one is his now!
    I'm making another bed I hope he doesn't get his eyes on it! lol

    ReplyDelete