
Welcome to you Anama from http://anamavesi.blogspot.com/
Oh what lovely little roombox with gorgeous little childrens clothes and beautiful hats,purses,and also really lovely books! Really lovely minis!
Hi Susan welcome aboard thank you for joining, and here is Susans blog http://minicrochetmad.blogspot.com/

Hi Deni, thanks for the welcome! Love your blog :) Yes, I have a blog, thanks for asking! http://minicrochetmad.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI am glad you like it Im working hard on my blog not as interesting as some!
ReplyDeleteOh How did I miss that addy!!!!
Hi Deni!
ReplyDeletePlease forgive me for not answering your welcome to your blog, I'm so sorry.
I thank your pretty words for my mini child scene.
I really like your shaby chic style furniture, they are adorable!
My thanks and hugs,
(I'm sorry but I use mechanical translator)
Thats OK! Anama no worries
ReplyDeleteI want to make everyone feel welcome
thank you for your comments!
Your doing fine with your english !