My daughter is getting married on Saturday to her gorgeous fiance Derrick
They are eloping to Jamacia
I will put some photos up when I get them
Hubby isn't well so we could not go!!!
Shame!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Miniatures and now scrapbooking! What am I thinking!
AAAHHHH-- Congrats to the couple and congrats to you Deni on a new member in your family ♥
ReplyDelete'Eloping' to Jamaica is surely an exciting way to start married life :) Best wishes to them! Since poor hubby will be staying home I hope you enjoy the occasion enough for two :)
ReplyDeleteoh Thank you Kim and Norma!
ReplyDeleteNeither of us can go Norma right now!
Jamacia is so far away makes it hard to travel when one isn't well!
Deni, there is an award over at my blog for you. =)
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to you and your family!
Congratulations to your daughter, Deni! I wish them the best!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the award Gaye!
ReplyDeleteand Thank you De for the best wishes for Alissa
& Derrick