Miniatures and now scrapbooking! What am I thinking!
Oh WOW Deni! Your mill is great!! Love all that amazing stonework.
That looks fabulous!
wow Deni-it looks fantastic! Will you be giving us a tour then when it's finished? Hope you had a lovely Easter♥
Thank you Susan!Now quite as good as Lidis but Im happy with it!!!
Hi Lize and kim I finally have been able to post your posts lolThank you and Yes I will give you a tour as soon as I get it finished!Had a quiet but lovely easter! I hope your Easter was wonderful as well
Pero, que maravilla!!!!!Se ve genial!!!!Enhorabuena por tu trabajo.besitos ascension
Oh thank you Ascension Im so happy it has turned out well!!!
I missed this post somehow, it looks really great!
Oh WOW Deni! Your mill is great!! Love all that amazing stonework.
ReplyDeleteThat looks fabulous!
ReplyDeletewow Deni-it looks fantastic! Will you be giving us a tour then when it's finished? Hope you had a lovely Easter♥
ReplyDeleteThank you Susan!
ReplyDeleteNow quite as good as Lidis but Im happy with it!!!
Hi Lize and kim I finally have been able to post your posts lol
ReplyDeleteThank you and Yes I will give you a tour as soon as I get it finished!
Had a quiet but lovely easter!
I hope your Easter was wonderful as well
Pero, que maravilla!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSe ve genial!!!!
Enhorabuena por tu trabajo.
besitos ascension
Oh thank you Ascension Im so happy it has turned out well!!!
ReplyDeleteI missed this post somehow, it looks really great!
ReplyDelete