Come on in and have a cuppa with me

Come on in and have a cuppa with me
Welcome to my blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

scrapping

I have been very busy making these albums for my Nieces and my nephew I have nearly finished this one

this is for Emily the next thing is joining them all up with a tape measure as you can see there are bigger tags waiting to have some flowers as pulls on them they will slip behind the 2 small ones in every Pocket
this is called "watch me grow Album by laura Denison

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Deni this is beautiful.
    Emily is a very fairy lucky girl!
    She will treasure your beautiful album in years to come
    xxL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Leonie
    I know her mum will love it Emily is 3 going on 6 though lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deni- how pretty! Do you add the pictures before you give them away? What a lovely gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you
    Oh I will Kim I will take some photos of the finished article!

    ReplyDelete