Come on in and have a cuppa with me

Come on in and have a cuppa with me
Welcome to my blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Hi

It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.

- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

              Just love this quote and wanted to share it with you

2 comments:

  1. oh I just love that quote too, Thanks so much for sharing it and reminding us. Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia has left a new comment on your post "Hi":

    Julia commented
    Thanks for the quote, it is a good one. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross was an amazing lady and I often refer to here work in mine. We should all take a leaf out of her book and live life to the full xxxx

    Im so sorry Julia I seem to have accidently deleted your comment!!!!
    but here it is!!!!!

    ReplyDelete