Abslolutly the most gorgeous time of year here right now
its SPRING!!!!!
How can one sit inside when there is a garden to play with!
I did manage to make a bed well dress it anyway!
Not sure its that good I really need Caroline from Cinderella Moments to pop over and show me the tricks!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Hubby took me to the BMEA open day!
had lots of fun!
Don't you love this little set so cute that lipstick is so tiny!
my friend Pam made that
Cute little wedding day Album by June Rickerby!
this is Junes roombox she makes most of the items and she loves purple she wears it a lot as well
Don & Cecile Powers Beatrice Potter roombox
I love this little girl I am sure she is from the UK!
Steve and Gail flowers I really want to make flowers but I do not have the punches so will look on ebay to see if I can buy some already cut out
Phill and Joyce Ross Tudor Book shoppe
My favourite of all!! love tudor he was very gracious and showed me inside but it was difficult to take photos in the position it was in
and My dear Friend Marg Jenkies room box
There were a few more but these are my favourites!








The bed is great. Looks like you had an interesting time at the open day and how lucky you were to get that lipstick from your friend - I love it!!
ReplyDeleteHi Norma! it was a wonderful day the BMEA is quite a small group and I love that cause you get to know everyone! so great to catch up with them all
ReplyDeleteIsnt that lipstick the cutest thing! lol I luv it too!
Lovely little bed Deni. And thank you for the tour of the BMEA. It is always lovely to see what other people get up to. Sadly in Ireland we have no such gatherings. Not that many people seem to be interested in minis. I LOVE that purple room!
ReplyDeleteHi Carol! aw thank you for your encouraging comment! I never think my work is the best I can do!!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about no gatherings even though Brisbane is around 2 hours drive from me no one near me is interested either! makes it hard! need
folks ! So great though is this internet and pinterest I learn most from those
Most of the BMEA are retired folks! but the lady who made the purple room is about your age I would think younger than me! lol it is gorgeous mostly hand made with paper, but there are some chrysonbon items there, I love it too!!!
Cheers Carol thanx for popping in!
The bed is really lovely Deni and I enjoyed all your photos of the BMEA. I especially love the Beatrix Potter room, it's adorable!! Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥
ReplyDeleteI must pop some more photos up here I have been terrible slack
Deletethank you Vicky Hugs to you!